As a point of departure, we are providing the following engagement services to our clients:
- Norm-Based Engagement: Influencing companies associated with violations of international conventions and norms (often UN Global Compact).
- Materiality-Based Engagement: Influencing companies that shows a large gap between a very high ESG risk and opportunity exposure and a very low management level for addressing the most material ESG issues.
- Climate Engagement: Influencing the Top 100 Climate Change Contributors to comply with the Paris Climate Agreement and the two-degree goal.
- Thematic Engagement: Influencing companies highly exposed to selected ESG themes such as board independence, child labour or one of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Strategic Advisory: Consultancy regarding RI set-up, active ownership, ESG issues, media relations, stakeholder relations, etc.